Tuesday, July 7, 2015

         It's been a busy couple days, actually - education wise, that is... finished up that awesome Humanities class (History of Science and Culture) as of yesterday. Submitted the final paper, and waiting for final grade. I enjoyed that class so much!  I love reading of history, in any case, but this particular class awakened my interest in both cultural aspects of science, and the related theological considerations.  I like to think I've learned a bit!
        Today, I began another class in Algebra... it's necessary toward the degree, sooooo... I'll give it my best.  (Although, I have to admit, I do find all that study and solving mathematical problems exhausting!)
       
         So, I started a Pinterest page - it's personal (meaning it's my name not my website's) but, I'm wondering how to connect with my FB fan page (https://www.facebook.com/4YourBliss ), as well as my website (http://www.4yourbliss.com/) ... I'm kind of at a loss, there. I do find it - pinning on Pinterest, haha - a bit of fun. I will persevere. I will figure it out. Pretty good about that.

         Regarding the website: I've gone through some of the stock that I actually have in my possession - it's only a few pieces of Song of India Temple fragrance oils and incense, as well as a few pieces of Moon Valley Lip Treat and tinned Lotion Bar. These are editions that are no longer available from Moon Valley, but I do have them for sale if one is interested.
For these Song of India items, go directly to my website:
http://www.4yourbliss.com/Song-of-India2.html



No comments:

Post a Comment