Tuesday, June 30, 2015

It's a new day... a new beginning...

welcome to this newly revised edition of Pami's Page...

         It is now July!! (Well, it will be in another 8 hours.) A new year (for me and my internet business 4 Your Bliss Aroma Boutique), a new month (summer!!) - a new day.  This year, July 1st, 2015, falls on a Wednesday - I like that I am beginning again in the middle of the week, instead of a Friday or a Monday.
 
        Pami's Page is where I will share ideas and information - mostly related to my website, but I'll also share other tidbits that I find fascinating... hoping that any readers will find it interesting enough to read through and maybe even return!

       Pami's Page is my personal journal page, connected to my website 4 Your Bliss Aroma Boutique.  It will also be connected to a sister cite that I am working on... that will be where I showcase those art and craft items that I have always loved - my paintings and knit/crochet that I have completed in the past and those projects I am currently working on.  And, there will be projects! I have promised myself that I will indeed finish those "projects" begun... and, this time, with an object and purpose toward establishing that brick-and-mortar storefront I've always dreamed of.  I have a plan and I am implementing it.
       And, so I begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment